January 25, 2011

Thank you...

Thank you Joe for believing in me, supporting me, and being my anchor. For almost 15 years, you have been my voice of reason and my biggest fan.

Today, I had a bad day. I let jealousy and anxiousness get in my way. But, you talked me down. You suggested this schedule which made me laugh and smile and tear up while sitting in our local coffee shop:

Monday:
1. go to Target for fruit strips to send to Joe
2. go to Sam's Club for milk
3. get more coffee disks for Tassimo
4. fold clothes when I get home
5. take a nap
6. play a game with Porter when we get home
7. Go over flash cards with Porter
8. Put a movie on for Porter while making dinner
9. Watch some videos with Porter of Daddy before putting him to bed
10. Update blog
11. watch retarded housewives show (this is where my frozen Snickers drink came out of my nose)
12. write Joe a letter
13. Go to bed
Tuesday
1. Make Porter eggs for breakfast
2. Work on project for Etsy shop
3. Go for a run
4. Take a shower
5. Take a nap
6. update my blog
7. finish project for Etsy shop
8. update budget
9. etc. etc. etc.
Why did I have that reaction? Because, you know me. Through and through. You know my strengths and my weaknesses and you know how to make me smile even on the toughest day. And, I can do the same for you. We are not perfect by any means, but we are perfect for each other.
"It made me feel better just thinking about what you might do:) "-Joe

1 comment:

  1. You are are adorable. Hope your day is better today, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make blogging worthwhile, so please don't be shy! I read every comment and will do my best to respond to your questions. If you need to reach me sooner, please email me at peanut.stitches@gmail.com.