August 7, 2011

I sure enough did...

just finish watching "Princess and the Frog" without Porter.  I have been wanting to watch this movie since it first came out, but Porter resisted.  So, I waited until it came out on video and immediately bought it. But, Porter couldn't get through the first five minutes. So, today we had movie day.  All day long.  I needed to catch up on my magazines and snuggle time and Porter needed to...well...chill.  After asking him which movie he wanted to watch (again and again), I finally pulled out "Princess and the Frog".  He got excited so I did an internal "Hooray" and popped it in the DVD player.  We were able to watch 3/4 of the movie but then had to leave to go see the Army Band concert on post (ps. the Dragoons are awesome!!)  When we got back, I put Porter to bed, did a 40 minute workout (abs, arms and a 20 minute interval training) and then decided to sit down and finish watching the rest of the movie! Perhaps I am a sucker for a fairytale or that I never watched enough animated movies as a child.  But, I loved it.  And, I felt a little guily about watching it without Porter.  But, he is 4, and he will get over it!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make blogging worthwhile, so please don't be shy! I read every comment and will do my best to respond to your questions. If you need to reach me sooner, please email me at peanut.stitches@gmail.com.