January 16, 2011

"I'm going to beat you!"

We went to the inflatable funland place for another birthday party, and Porter decided that he wanted to do the games for a few minutes while he cooled down from jumping.  Normally, I hate doing arcade games. I just want to do them for him so that he can win the blasted tickets. (OH CRAP! I just realized that I left three tootsie rolls in my jeans that I just washed...Ahh!)

But, then we discovered the toddler size air hockey table.  It was so much fun! I put my OCD, competiveness aside and let Porter have fun.  We ended up tying, and Porter had to take a picture to show Daddy.  Because, you see, air hockey is one of Joe's FAVORITE arcade games of all time! He is going to be so excited to see this picture!

Uh do you see his face?? He posed that way! He is so my son...
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make blogging worthwhile, so please don't be shy! I read every comment and will do my best to respond to your questions. If you need to reach me sooner, please email me at peanut.stitches@gmail.com.