August 23, 2011

Sailing Away


post signatureI absolutely love this dress! I got it at Forever 21 for $17! I really like that store; however, it is SO hard to navigate around.  It is my worse nightmare, because I like to explore stores that are clean, organized and color coordinated.  But, this dress popped out at me! And, I got the shoes at Target for $6! When I went to pick up Porter, this little girl goes, "Mommy, mommy! Look at her red shoes! They are so pretty!" Aww, I wanted to give them to her but then realized that I would never find them again for that price so I just walked away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make blogging worthwhile, so please don't be shy! I read every comment and will do my best to respond to your questions. If you need to reach me sooner, please email me at peanut.stitches@gmail.com.