July 31, 2011

We All Need A New Look Sometimes!

Two months ago, I hit the blog wall. I didn't feel motivated to post anything, and I knew that I needed a new look. My friend Shelly won a new blog design from craftyhippodesigns.com, and I thought that I would check it out. Lo and behold, she was having a 1/2 off sale (I am a Financial Counselor after all)! I jumped at the chance to redesign my own blog and perhaps a bit of my own life. After two months of my indecisiveness, Jeannette finally debuted this new blog design! What do you think?? Here is a photo shoot that my friend Ayse did to get the perfect picture for the center of my header:

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Best looking blog I've ever seen:) It helps that the subject of the blog is mind-blowingly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make blogging worthwhile, so please don't be shy! I read every comment and will do my best to respond to your questions. If you need to reach me sooner, please email me at peanut.stitches@gmail.com.