January 18, 2011

Waiting...

Joe and I are waiting on two huge decisions from above that will impact our lives.  They are two things that we have been trying to obtain for many years. Please, if you happen to pray, could you please say a few for us? Joe deserves his with every inch of his being, and I am being selfish as it will provide stability in our family for a few years. Why can't he be allowed that happiness? What makes other people more qualified than this superstar? This is the last year of trying...

I am also waiting on some big news which should be passed on soon. We need this.

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I will be thinking and praying that you get good news very soon. I know how important stability is in this life style so I HOPE you get the news you want!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make blogging worthwhile, so please don't be shy! I read every comment and will do my best to respond to your questions. If you need to reach me sooner, please email me at peanut.stitches@gmail.com.