February 25, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #31 (I am giving it a try!)

  1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”? submitted by Oh How Delightful:
     I completely embrace the military life: I work for the military, I am involved in the FRG, and I fully support my husband. I will be the first to defend the Army from all of the nay-sayers. That being said, I just wish that the Army would give my husband opportunities that he deserves. We are waiting on a really big decision that has been a dream of J's for the last 7+ years. We are waiting on pins and needles to find out his fate, and he deserves it.

     2.   Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army

      It depends...did he have kids with him when he was picking them?

     3.   If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I Want To

     Exactly when I am doing right now. Taking care of our Surviving Families. I work for Survivor Outreach Services as their Financial Counselor on our current post. I work with the Families of the Fallen from the very beginning to help rebuild their lives following the death of their Soldier. What greater honor is there?

    4.   Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? submitted by The Squid’s Accomplice

       Nope, no tattoos on this girl. If we want to be corny, I have a tattoo on my heart for our families who have lost loved ones and for all of the families who have to keep sending their soldiers back to combat.  We are on our third deployment right now, and it just doesn't seem to stop.

   5.   Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose?  submitted by To The Nth

      Professionally, I would like to take a tax class and anything to deal with personal finance. But, personally, I would love to take a class on photography and photo editing. I have Photoshop, but I want to know how to make my pictures look professional.

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome that you are doing your dream job and that you care so much about a population that needs people like you!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make blogging worthwhile, so please don't be shy! I read every comment and will do my best to respond to your questions. If you need to reach me sooner, please email me at peanut.stitches@gmail.com.