December 31, 2010

What's Cookin'?

What does every girl need in the kitchen? A fancy apron to put on right before the guests arrive! They don't need to know that you slaved away in the kitchen five minutes before!

My grandmother, Midge, has a huge collection of antique aprons that my sister and I would always play dress-up with.  Little did I know that 20 + years later I would be equally obsessed with aprons! (Oh and cooking, baking, and sewing!)

Now, I enjoy sharing my love for hostess aprons with all of my friends and family! These will also be available in my Etsy shop very soon! If you would like a customized one, please email me at peanut.stitches@gmail.com!






(And, yes, this is an ACU apron that I designed with the unit patch and name tape).

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, how are you going to keep with with Porter, your job, Etsy and your own crafting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so you have a BEAUTIFUL blog and I am in LOVE! WOW, girl! Great photos, great design, great content--I am impressed! Thanks for sharing with me! I can't wait to watch you grow and grow!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make blogging worthwhile, so please don't be shy! I read every comment and will do my best to respond to your questions. If you need to reach me sooner, please email me at peanut.stitches@gmail.com.