December 29, 2010

Dear Santa...

"I have been a good boy!" has been heard numerous times around the house in the last few weeks.  On Christmas Eve, Porter got the chance to write his letter to Santa and ask for the "Batman cave", "Batmobile", "paints", and a "train for mommy" that he has been talking about for the last three months.  First, he had to put out the cookies:



Sneak one...



Get extra cheesy with Daddy:



And then sit down to write his name:




And then ask Daddy to write out all of his requests:





And, when the letter was all done...




He had to fold it up:



And put in the stocking labeled "Letter to Santa":



And then the wait began...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make blogging worthwhile, so please don't be shy! I read every comment and will do my best to respond to your questions. If you need to reach me sooner, please email me at peanut.stitches@gmail.com.