December 31, 2010

Fly Away!

Porter has an obsession...with Batman.  Everything has to be Batman.  And, what does every superhero need? A cape. And, when your little superhero comes up and asks, "Mommy, can you make me a Batman cape so that I can be cool like him?" How on earth can you say no??



Then, when word got out that Porter had his own superhero cape, his friends started asking their moms and dads for their own cape! And so, I had to help in making little superheroes!




If you know of any superheroes who need a cape, I will soon be selling them in my Etsy shop! I can customize them with pretty much anything that your little one can think of!  All you have to do is ask! If you are interested, send me an email to peanut.stitches@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Love the capes! Has Porter seen Scooby Doo Meets Batman? Ryan got that dvd for Christmas and loves it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make blogging worthwhile, so please don't be shy! I read every comment and will do my best to respond to your questions. If you need to reach me sooner, please email me at peanut.stitches@gmail.com.