December 27, 2010

56

Not too bad for a 3 1/2 year old, eh? In bowling that is! We have discovered Porter's favorite game to play.  He gets so excited when we take him to the bowling alley on post.  He knows what size shoe he wears, what ball he needs, and he is working on patience in between turns.
We went on Christmas evening with a couple of our good friends, and the little guy got a huge kick out of the cosmic bowling! He started dancing and did the BEST MC Hammer dance to the line and did this slick side fling of the bowl down the lane. It was so smooth, and I think that I got it on video.  The kid has some serious moves. Joe and I really do not know where he gets them from...




1 comment:

Your comments make blogging worthwhile, so please don't be shy! I read every comment and will do my best to respond to your questions. If you need to reach me sooner, please email me at peanut.stitches@gmail.com.