March 17, 2011

This week in pictures




Cardigan: Gap

Skirt: Gap
Tank top: Limited
Shoes: TJ Maxx
Belt: NY & Co
Cardigan: Ross
Tank Top: Limited
Pants: NY & Co
Shoes: Shoe store, lol, idk
Necklace: Kohl's
Cardigan: Target?
Belt: NY & Co
Dress: Kohls
Shoes: IDK
Necklace: Kohls

(I went to a fun dinner at one of my friend's house with Porter. On the way, he picked me this flower and said "I won't let the wind blow it away from you Mommy!")
Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shoes: Target kid's section
Scarf: Uh....I don't remember

I may have had a crappy week, but I felt beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make blogging worthwhile, so please don't be shy! I read every comment and will do my best to respond to your questions. If you need to reach me sooner, please email me at peanut.stitches@gmail.com.