March 9, 2011

No time.

For the two readers that actually read this thing, I am sorry that I have not posted in a while. I have a lot going on right now. Don't believe me?  Look at this list...

-2 crib bedding sets
-2 Home is where the Army sends us signs
-2 projects for our FRG (can't spoil the surprise!)
-full-time (and plus!) day job
-part-time night job teaching young soldiers how to live on a paycheck that qualifies them for WIC despite working 24/7 and defending our country
-having a husband deployed and taking Command soon
-go to gal for random questions (I do love this by the way!)
-planning Porter's 4th birthday party

*and....the BEST part of my life....being Porter's Mom. Although, a single mom while Joe is gone.*

But, there are things to look forward to! Such as:

-having a little guy say to me, after I throw a tantrum about finding another puddle from our dog, "Mommy, it is going to be ok! Daddy will be home soon!"
-my baby will turn 4 in exactly a month!
-I get to wake up everyday and know that I have a job
-an awesome trip planned to see my sister graduate from University of Minnesota with her Master's degree! So proud of her, because she is the kick-a$$, frank Social Worker that we need here at Fort Knox...
-a conference at work for a full week!(well if the funding goes through)
-R&R in the fall!!!!

*and...2 months down, 10 to go! this is something to celebrate! We are knocking the weeks down!*

So, I am here, and I do love you all (well it is probably just my sister reading this...so love you Megan!) but I am a little busy...

I am sure that you understand!

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading! Thanks for the shout-out! The trip is going to be great; tons of fun stuff to do for you AND Porter! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it!!!! Don't stress about the bedding...we have a few months before baby is born. If you have any questions or you don't like what I picked, let me know. :) You're an amazing person and you can get this all done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah hum .. you have more than one reader :)! So, I love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make blogging worthwhile, so please don't be shy! I read every comment and will do my best to respond to your questions. If you need to reach me sooner, please email me at peanut.stitches@gmail.com.