June 5, 2011

Operation R&R Ready is....ON!

Now that we have our R&R vacation booked for September (Joe is meeting us in Hawaii!!), I have three months to this droopy body a little bit more perked up!

For the second week, in a row, I have started doing strength training and running/walking. Tonight, I ran/walked about 2.5 miles (might have been more, I am not sure) with some great workout buddies! Their husbands are coming home for R&R very soon as well. They are great motivators, and it has been a great stress reliever to have girls to talk to about all of the crazy crap going on in my life (ie. no air conditioning for the 9 night in a row...)

I hope to lose about 4-5 lbs but really concentrate on toning. I am going to try to workout 4 times a week depending on the week.  It is very hot out which makes it difficult to get started. Also, the workouts bleed into Porter's bedtime so I have to be careful about that.

So, in all sweaty glamour, I am presenting two honest pictures so that you will hold me accountable.  Any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated! And, I don't know, checking in once in a while would be cool :)

Here we go!

Oh goodnight. This is such a bad picture...



1 comment:

  1. You crack me up!!!! And...you changed your bedding again! I heart you, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make blogging worthwhile, so please don't be shy! I read every comment and will do my best to respond to your questions. If you need to reach me sooner, please email me at peanut.stitches@gmail.com.